ISO / TS16949 is a specific quality system requirement drafted by the International Automotive Task Force (IATF) according to ISO9001 for automotive industry suppliers. It is a technical specification of the international automotive industry, and its pertinence and applicability are very clear: this The specification only applies to OEMs and their direct parts manufacturers. These manufacturers must be directly related to the production of automobiles, and can carry out processing and manufacturing activities, and through this activity, products can add value. There are strict restrictions on the qualifications of the certified company manufacturers. Those units that only have support functions, such as design centers, company headquarters and distribution centers, cannot independently obtain ISO / TS16949: 2002 certification. For those who manufacture equipment and tools for vehicle manufacturers or automobile spare parts manufacturers, they cannot obtain ISO / TS16949: 2002 certification.
In 2019, our company obtained the TS16949: 2016 certification through certification. It particularly emphasizes the requirements for defect rate and clearly proposes process failure modes and consequences analysis to prevent defects from occurring, rather than just identifying defects; it Put forward the special requirements of the industry, that is, continuous improvement, and the implementation of a comprehensive continuous improvement ideology; it is targeted. For the important and special characteristics of the product, strict control requirements are put forward; its basic principle is to ensure customer satisfaction, and continuously reduce quality deterioration and waste, so as to benefit all parties concerned; pay attention to the effectiveness of the quality system, these characteristics are also The indicator light on the way.
The ISO / TS16949: 2002 quality management system standard has five major concerns. Through the operation and implementation of these five major concerns, the company's operating performance is improved. The concerns include: customer requirements and expectations, defect prevention, process methods, continuous improvement, and establishment of an indicator system. In each process of production and management, we also strictly abide by its standards, which has brought great help to prevent defects in advance, control the quality of the production process, and improve customer satisfaction. Its significance is mainly expressed as:
1. Ensure that product quality continues to meet standards and meet customer requirements.
2. Strengthen process control, reduce and prevent non-conformities, and reduce production costs.
3. Regulate the functions of the department, change the human system into the legal system, and improve work efficiency.
4. Effectively break foreign trade barriers to auto parts suppliers and participate in international competition.
5. Effective implementation of management ideas, managers can focus on strategic development.
6. Prevent quality accidents.
7. Reduce costs and improve business efficiency.
8. Provide continuous improvement of the basic quality management system.
9. Prevent loopholes and reduce differences and waste in production lines.
10. Guarantee customer trust.
11. Improve the profitability of the organization.
For quality management software, it has five major tools, including statistical process control (spc), measurement system analysis (MSA), advanced product quality planning (APQP), potential failure mode and effect analysis (FMEA), production part approval process (PPAP) . We also grasp these key processes in real time. ISO / TS16949: 2009 is not only a technical specification for the international automotive industry, but also focuses on defect prevention and reducing quality fluctuations and waste that are easily generated in the auto parts supply chain. This is the benchmark of our industry and our identity card as a high-quality manufacturer, and we have been working hard for it!